Dr. Gagandeep Goyal
M.D, M.M.M., A.B.A.M.
Doctor of Medicine
Masters in Medical Management
American Board of Addiction Medicine
Affiliate Physician to BBHW
Dr. Goyal completed residency training at Drexel University college of medicine in Philadelphia, PA, and fellowship training at University of Pittsburgh medical center in Pittsburgh, PA. He is board certified in Addiction medicine.
Dr. Goyal has affiliations with American board of addiction medicine, American board of preventive medicine, American society of Addiction medicine and substance abuse and mental health services administration (SAMHSA).
Dr. Goyal has numerous publications in national and international journals and has presented at national conferences.
Dr. Goyal is an Affiliate Physician to Barrington Behavioral Health & Wellness and is available to treat the following addictions:
- Opioids: Heroin, Fentanyl
- Stimulants: Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, MDMA, Bath Salts, Cathinone (Khat)
- Hallucinogens: LSD, DMT, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Peyote, DOM, MDA, Salvia
- Dissociatives: PCP, Ketamine, Nitrous Oxide, Dextromethorphan
- Inhalants: Volatile solvents, Anesthetics, Nitrites
- Anabolic androgenic steroids
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
Contact us to schedule your free 30 minute assessment